Source: Apple Cinnamon Rolls
1. Combine butter, unsweetened chocolate, and 1 1/2 cups chocolate morsels in a large heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until butter and chocolate melt; cool.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
3. Beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer. Gradually add flour mixture to egg mixture, beating well. Add chocolate mixture; beat well. Stir in remaining 1 1/2 cups chocolate morsels and pecans.
4. Drop dough…
View original post 111 more words
I have heard it said that Oreo cookies are addictive. I tend to believe it, having experienced it first hand. You can take that addiction one step further and try eating ONLY ONE of these Oreo Truffles. Bet you can’t eat just one!
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place half of Oreos in a food processor and process into fine crumbs. Transfer crumbs to a large bowl, and repeat with the second half of Oreos.
- Add cream cheese and work crumbs into cream cheese with a rubber spatula. Texture should resemble damp sand and be able to hold it’s shape when rolled into a ball.
- Roll Oreo mixture into 1-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Freeze for 1-2 hours…
View original post 142 more words